Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Beauty of the Beard


You see a lot of blogs about fashion and models, while I care not for fashion, I'm finding that I like the bearded (from light to full) male models. So these are my favorite bearded men just for fun. I like their appearance, nothing more, nothing obsessive
Chinese male model, his name is Zhang Lunshuo, I believe. I like the metal style he's sporting here although most of his work, he has short hair but I think he looks better with long hair. He could use a longer goatee though.
Takayuki Yamada, a Japanese actor, he was in Crows Zero although I never seen the movie. I think he needs a little more facial hair in this picture but he's one of the few Japanese men who lets it grow so kudos to him.

Stefano Masciolini, an Italian actor. I love his red hair and the color of his eyes. I wished he had more a defined chinstrap beard but it looks good on him. Red haired people get a bad rap but I like their hair color and for the record, real ginger is brown, not red.
Another glorious red head, Mr. Richard Madden, forever our King in the North, Rob Stark from Game of Thrones. I was so upset when he died, Jon Snow deserved to die a lot more than Rob ever did. He's also the voice of Trevor Belmont/Alucard in MercurySteam's Castlevania games.
Maximiliano Patane, the Argentinean male model in his furry glory. He is a very handsome man and I find his hairy chest to be very masculine. I think more men should have the courage to let it grow unless he himself dislikes his own body hair.
I don't know who this man is but I'm digging the grey beard and Roman like hairstyle, his profile looks great but I want to see the rest of his tattoo now. You can be older and still be attractive for both men and women.



I don't know who this guy is but he looks happy and seeing happy people makes me happy (sometimes).
Greek fashion model Paraskevas Boubourakas, has to say he's my favorite bearded model. I hear he's a really nice guy too.
Dimitri Alexandrou, another Greek fashion model. He has tattoos although they're covered by his clothes in this picture.
Justin Passmore, another fashion model. Love the shape of his beard.
I don't know who he is but I wanna find out! Anybody, what's his name?
Athenian fashion model, Yiorgos Karavas.
I don't know who he is either but I applaud that mustache and goatee combo of his, he has some  nice colored eyes as well.
Looks like a viking sword in his hand. Love his long beard, and I love those type of shirts he's wearing, I find them extremely masculine and love seeing men wear them. Wish I knew his name too.
Abbas Jafri, he's from somewhere in the Middle East, I don't remember where. I like the barbaric warrior theme here. He looks intimidating. He's a very popular model. I have thousands more but this will be it for now.









No comments:

Post a Comment