Friday, March 21, 2014

TV OD

TV OD song
 "hit me real hard, oh my god"

So the only person capable of defeating Madara is Tobi? No Tobi don't give Naruto back the Kyuubi, what did you go through all that pain and suffering for if not to win this war?! Don't be cheated by their conniving ways! Heroes are evil! Seriously if Tobi gives back the Kyuubi then the entire manga has been a large waste of time, and who's still standing beside Sasuke? My guess is it's the actual Rikudou or a member of the Uchiha clan since bullshit seems to be the name of the game. The whole war's motto has been how many assholes can we bring back through a bullshit jutsu? Answer: All of them. But Kushina doesn't get a chance to come back? I want to see her and Sasuke's mother fight Madara, that would be interesting. I'm still rooting for Madara to win though. As far as the anime is concerned, I like seeing part of Minato's past but I'm unconvinced that Kakashi grew up that much in the span of 10 months. I also don't see the point they're trying to make the bromance between Kakashi and Yamato real. You know if Hiruzen had killed Danzo he would have saved everyone some trouble, I'm beginning to agree with Danzo, he was fucking weak. I'm getting tired of Kakashi outliving everyone else, will someone fucking kill him please! It makes no sense for him to get chance after chance after chance. I'm also not believing in that he PTSD as a kid after killing Rin. It seems really unrealistic in his case. I like Kakashi but I want him to die and stay dead now.


On the Vikings tip, season 2 episode 1 was much better than season 1 episode 1. That tall princess bitch, was she trying to force Ragnar's wife out by showing up like she couldn't have waited until the baby was born? And Rollo that bitch killed my one eyed dude and wounded my Floki then had the nerve to surrender to his brother, what a pussy. If Ragnar trusts him again then he deserves to get stabbed in the back and I hope his son, Bjorn, does it to him. I'm against Ragnar right now, cheating on your wife while she was caring for your dying daughter, not cool man. So not cool. I think she was justified in leaving him after that.

A month now separates us from Game of Thrones season 4 premiere and we have the Purple Wedding to look forward to and Benjen Stark is still forgotten. Is that guy dead, is he alive? Someone tell me, I hate characters that are forgotten and neglected like that. And Rickon and Osha, I hope they get some scenes, I don't want those two to become neglected as well. In fact I don't understand why the focus is more on Bran when Rickon has the visions too and has always been more confident about them. Give Rickon some fucking character development and don't you dare use his age as an excuse! The more Starks the better. If anyone watches this on couchtuner like I'll have to for season 4 cause I ain't got HBO no more, don't read the comments first because assholes like to "spoil" future events. Reed....the Reed siblings.....another Fantastic Four reference?

Speaking of, Jason Mamoa (Khal Drogo) stared in The Red Road. Despite the predictability of episode 1, I liked it. Tamara Tunie is also in the show, she was the medical examiner from Law & Order.

Black Flag episode 2....couldn't even get through it, the lesbianism for no fucking reason, John Silver is as much a pussy as Rollo and Jon Snow. Ugh I'm ditching this series, I had such high hopes for it now its all crushed under crappy casting and script writing. It could have been great but the rampant sexuality really has no purpose.

The Big Bang Theory, Sheldon kissed Amy! About damn time! Now what happens from there? I hope Raj gets to go out with the vet and not mess it up.    

No comments:

Post a Comment