Friday, March 21, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to Heirs of Susanoo, the name comes from my love of the Uchiha clan (Naruto) and my hope that Madara kills them all to end the manga but the blog isn't about Naruto, or anime although I will occasionally review shows and the Naruto chapters. It is actually to showcase my fan fiction and original fiction (excerpts) but I'm open to discuss all sorts of entertainment and educational stuff. I can help you learn Japanese! Datte ba yo ne. You can also check out my stuff here too: http://kyoshiroelric.deviantart.com/

I shall start with Sasuke's Song, a little poem/song I wrote detailing Sasuke's life when he was still the villain mass of hatred.


Once upon a clear and pale moon
I lived a happy quiet life among the leaves but I had no idea, the shadows they cast would silently swallow me up one day
So I lived and learned to love
So I lived and learned to hate
So I lived having pride ~ became an inferior egomaniac
to my surroundings I was only one, to me - vengeance have replaced everything
My friends and the beautiful love that could be
I burn my bridges proudly
I am the KING of my own life and of my own death
I have fangs that bite and mine are so much deadlier than the likes of you and your views or ways
I am one again with what I lost and I push pain to the brink of its own demise
The shadows of the leaves that I never noticed before have shaped me into who I am
So I live for power
So I live for my undeniable truth
So I live to prove my ways are far better than you
You already know, I am far more than willing to burn this whole world to the ground
Just to allow everyone to have a little taste that is my pain
And I call it purification of the Uchiha Clan


I think there is a lot of holes and flaws in Sasuke's character but that's what made him appealing. I loved and respected his determination to accomplish his goals and that he really was the one in control of his own destiny. Now for a little bit of fan fiction, the piece is called Death or Shin Ya (死ん 弥).

Death, it was his name, his life, his principle and discipline, it was everything to him. He stood at 5'11", he had short strawberry blond hair and his right eye was covered by a simple eye patch, leaving him with his brown left eye only. He wore simple clothes, a grey jacket and pants with a black fishnet shirt underneath, he wielded a sword, a simple katana with a blue sheath that he had been told once belonged to his father, dead before he was born.  He wore the straw triangle hat to cover his hair and face. He was anonymous and he liked it that way. He killed, he slaughtered many of great names and reputations and many of none. It mattered not to him who he killed, as long as he killed, as long as he spread his philosophy of life and death.

Death was a beautiful thing to him, ever since he saw a person die at a young age, at that moment, he pushed away his fear and convinced himself that death was beautiful. It made people appreciate life and he couldn't count the countless people who begged for life before his blade, before he ended their shallow life. This was all he needed. All he lived for.   

He flicked his wrist, tossing the blood that heavily covered his old sword, off the aged blade then placed it back into its scabbard. This was his father's sword, a great ninja, a great man who always did what he believed to be right. Who always followed his own path no matter how many enemies gathered before him. He would do the same, anything less would dishonor his heritage. He didn't look back at the bloody havoc he had wrought upon this small village of civilians who couldn't defend themselves against a proper ninja. He never looked back. 

He took a step forward, leaving this small place that was once full of small people, swearing his vengeance upon all who would stand in his way, and those people never lived to tell the tale of the day they met the ninja called Death.

No comments:

Post a Comment