Friday, March 21, 2014

Jrock Fan Fiction

Couple of years ago, I was in love with visual kei, I still am but most of my favorite bands died, broke up or their sound changed and I couldn't listen to them anymore. It's sad but I have great memories from that phase of my life which is what it's about. The memories you build not anything you've gained. I wrote a total of 15 fan fictions about the members of my favorite bands. They're still up and posted to Jrock Wonderland at jrock.xxxholic.net but that's a member's only thing. So I'm going to post some of them here because to be honest, I haven't thought of these stories in years. Some of them are short. Some are really long. The longest one was 30 chapters.

Story Notes:
this was originally meant to be much longer but I thought with it being shorter it would engage the imagination.
Author's Chapter Notes:
this is not even a chapter >.<
Title: Kill What I Adore   
Band: TheGazettE (Uruha& Aoi)
---------------------------


I sit in the dark, raising a can of beer to my bloodstained lips. I can't decide which is sweeter: your blood or the beer? I'm sitting on the windowsill, the window is open and small cool breezes caress and blow over my hot skin. Even your blood smelled surprisingly good.
The light of the moon shines through and illuminates your honey blonde hair. It looks like you're sleeping. You're still so beautiful. And I still love you but you left me no choice. It wasn't the fact that you were going to leave me because you weren't.
You loved me, I know it but I couldn't risk any complications. I know that later I'll hear the countless, "Aoi! What did you do?" Then I'll say, "I killed him." I move off the sill to sit beside him. I rub your head.
"I love you," I whisper into his ear. I lay by your side as I always had. 

End.


I went through this obsessive phase with this band, I did really like their music and flew to Japan to see them in concert, I've bought their cds and legally supported the band but I don't like their music anymore. After the Dim album I called it quits with them but I do love that cd. I have the limited edition with dvd. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment